- Like Lazarus, the Jesus phenomena did seem to miraculously bring Cameron's career back from the dead.
- 1 Corinthians 15:7 states: "After that, he (Christ) was seen of James; then of all the apostles." Pretty straight-forward prophesy, if you ask me.
- First Martin Scorsese won the Oscar, Then Paris Hilton goes to jail, and these historical coincidences always seem to happen in threes.
- The DVD got 4 1/2 stars on the Discovery Channel Store website, which is good enough for Mad Magazine.
- There was a wristband found inside that said, "What Would I Do?"
- Scripture never mentions any "Uncle Irving."
- We know from the DaVinci Code that Mary Magdelene is buried in France.
- The site isn't listed in 1,000 place to see Before You Die, which you'd think it would be.
- Each casket is clearly stamped with the mortuary's website.
- One of the bodies is indeed "Jesus," but the surname looks like "Gonzalez."
MAD Magazine 2007
Post a Comment